About George Johanson | Real Estate Associate
George’s Qualifications and Experience
- Licensed Real Estate Associate since 1993.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker or Associate Broker since 1996.
- Member of the Red Deer Real Estate Board of Directors for four years.
- President of the Red Deer Real Estate Board for one year.
- Instructor for the Red Deer Real Estate Board orientation program for three years.
- Member of the Red Deer Real Estate Board computer committee for four years.
- Chairman of the Red Deer Real Estate Board computer committee for two years.
- Completed two major revisions of the residential MLS© system for the Red Deer Real Estate Board.
- Member of the Alberta Real Estate Association ad-hoc committee to develop the Rural Real Estate Listing Contract, Rural Real Estate Purchase Contract and Rural Disclosure Forms.
- Developed highly successful Real Estate marketing strategies.
- A Top Producer at every office he has worked.
Completed numerous Real Estate Courses provided by:
- The Red Deer Real Estate Board
- Olds College
- The Calgary Real Estate Board
- CCIM Institute
- KARRASS Effective Negotiating®
- B. Ed. (Mathematics Major) plus after Grad Courses in Business and Economics.
- General Manager – The “go-to” person.
- Property valuations.
- Graphic presentation of all listings – pictures and floor plans .
- List and show properties.
- Personal promotion and web site development.